Definition of Arrebatá
- Woman who is too impulsive, hasty and even violent. For example: Martha did not understand what I was saying and she gave me a fist at once, as always arrebatá.
- In colloquial jargon, it is called arrebatá a woman who is under the influence of narcotics or other narcotic substances. An example would be: Ana is well taken arrebatá tonight from so much alcohol.
- It is said of a woman who has many desires to have sex.
- In masculine or feminine it is used to designate a very flushed or flushed face, it is mainly associated with anger. For example: Why do you have that arrebatá face?
SYNONYMS FOR ARREBATÁ
ANTONYMS FOR ARREBATÁ
- In his right mind
ORIGIN OF ARREBATÁ
This term originates as a deformation of the word “arrebatada” which, in turn, comes from the participle of the verb arrebatar. In this context, its original designation is related to impulsivity, however, it is used with different semantics from the same origin.
In the urban context, both the writing and the meaning of the word were deformed to make a woman understand that she is drugged. Thus, it is used in different musical themes and others. By extension, it relates to someone who really wants to have sex.
CURIOSITIES OF ARREBATÁ
- Arrebatá is a song from 2021 by the Spanish urban artist “The flow”. In the subject, the meaning of the word plays with drug use and s # xo.
- “Salsa arrebatá” is a documentary about the impact of salsa music on the environment of Barranquilla’s culture in Colombia.