In Colombia, the expression chimba is often used as a colloquial term to designate something that is great, good, or great.
Another possible meaning of chimba is the one that defines this word as a vulgar synonym of the female reproductive organ.
Starting from this last definition, the curious phrase Care Chimba is born, which is a deformation of Cara de Chimba and means face of V * gina.
On the other hand, in countries like Argentina, the expression chimba is often used as a derogatory and negative term.
In Argentina, Chimba is a derogatory expression that refers to a person of low social class and little education.
Additionally, the masculine variant of this word “chimbo” is often used to designate something that is cheap and of poor quality.
Below are some practical examples of how the word Chimba is used in its different contexts.
- ” That party was good chimba” – That party was super good.
- ” What a piece of chimba she has ” – She has a huge reproductive organ.
- ” These people are chimba ” – These people are bad class.
- At the beginning of the year 2020, the Colombian singer Maluma published the song “ Que chimba ” in which said exponent makes use of this term.
- In Santiago de Chile , there is a popular neighborhood called “La chimba” which is located north of the Chilean capital.
- In Honduras this term is often used to designate a firearm of hunting manufacture.
Now you know what Chimba means.