Definition of Chocoso
- Something that tastes like chocolate.
- Older person of bitter character ; that she is not satisfied with anything that is given to her (it is a variant of the word “shocking”). For example, a shocked person might tell you that your house is dirty when you just finished cleaning it.
- Whipped dough bread, whose body has more air and moisture, thus forming a spongy dough.
- Written payment mandate ( check ).
- Something shocking.
SYNONYMS FOR CHOCOSO
ANTONYMS FOR CHOCOSO
ORIGIN OF CHOCOSO
It becomes a word in popular use in Latin America. Its best-known meaning is the Mexican variant, which comes from the term “collide”. The latter is a verb that refers to a violent encounter between 2 or more bodies, or to disagree with someone. Because of this, a shocking person is someone unfriendly and bitter, who “collides” with the tranquility of others.
Chocoso also happens to be a variation and abbreviation of the word “chocolatoso”.
CURIOSITIES OF CHOCOSO
- Chocoso also comes to be a chocolate covered cake from the Bimbo brand.
- There is a song called “Bien Chocoso” by the musician Kanelo that uses the Mexican meaning of the word.