Definition of Concepto
The concept is that thought of how something or someone would be. It is the way of thinking about something, and it consists of a type of evaluation or appreciation through an expressed opinion, for example, when a judgment of something good or bad of someone is formed, although that is not all that concept means.
The word concept was taken from the late Latin conceptus , from the Latin concipere which means “to take, conceive, receive.”
It is often applied to a theoretical idea in science: Einstein’s contribution to the concept of relativity.
A concept is an idea conceived in the mind.
Synonyms of Concepto:
- Idea: Mental representation of something.
- Judgment: Judging someone by a concepto or appearance.
- Notion : Having an idea that something is somehow.
- Thought: Imagine how serious it would be.
- Opinion: Give a comment on how you think something is.
- Reputation: It is the concepto that someone has of you.
- Fame: The reputation you have.
You know the meaning of concepto