Definition of Creepy
- It refers to something that causes strangeness, terror or that is considered as unnatural. For example: What a creepy photo Juan Carlos has uploaded, I’m very scared.
- Name that is assigned to one of the varieties of Marijuana that are cultivated in the world. The Creepy or Cripa variety is known and cultivated, especially in Colombia.
SYNONYMS FOR CREEPY
ANTONYMS FOR CREEPY
ORIGIN OF CREEPY
The origin of the word creepy comes from 1794, “characterized by crawling“. means “to have a creeping feeling in the flesh” is from 1831; the one to produce such a feeling, the main modern sense, is from 1858. Creepy-crawly is from 1858, which means to terrify you, dark.
This word has varied over time, but currently creepy is said to a disturbing thing, especially due to gloomy, malevolent or something sinister behavior.
CURIOSITIES OF CREEPY
- Creepypastas are horror stories that have been grouped and shared by different internet platforms to catch and scare those who consume them.
- Creepy was the name of two horror magazines. One of them was American and the other Spanish. The two magazines were well received and compared as alike for many years.
- Creepy marijuana has a high commercial value thanks to its genetic modifications that made it have a higher concentration of THC.