Da 5 Bloods
Definition of Da 5 Bloods
Can you imagine having to return to the place where you lived your worst nightmare? Surely you must be thinking that it will not be a good idea, but from this June 12, 2020 you will be able to experience that dramatic sensation being on the verge of death. For what reason? The Wan Shi Tong Library tells you everything.
Da 5 Bloods is the next Netflix movie , it recounts the action of experienced African-American military men who must return to Vietnam to find the remains of their fallen leader in the past Asian combat. In addition, they intend to get a huge gold reserve buried by themselves more than 4 decades ago.
What is Da 5 Bloods?
Also known as ” Brothers in Arms “, it is a film directed and written by Spike Lee , Oscar winner in the film ” BlacKkKlansman ” as best adapted screenplay.
5 African American war experts who decide to return to Vietnam, the reason ?, Rescue the remains of their former boss killed in the Vietnam War and try to get a box with gold bars that they hid many years ago.
But not everything will be easy, these fighters will have to overcome great natural difficulties and some flesh and blood enemies that you will already know.
The Netflix movie 5 Bloods
Filming of this long-awaited film was made between the cities of Vietnam and Thailand. The tape is comprised of 155 minutes of action and drama, its original language is English.
Main actors of the film Da 5 Bloods or “Brothers in arms”.
- Delroy Lindo (Paul)
- Jonathan Majors (David)
- Clarke Peters (Otis)
- Norma Lewis (Eddie)
- Isiah Whitlock Jr. (Melvin)
- Chadwick Boseman (Norman, the deceased captain)
Curiosities related to Da 5 Bloods
- It is not a coincidence that Spike Lee addresses racial issues in wars, remember that in 2008 he also did it through the tape “Miracle at St. Anna”. Where the disproportionate use of Afro-descendants in war confrontations is evidenced.
- After the series ” Nola Darling ” or ” She’s Gotta Have It ” that was projected only for a couple of seasons on this platform, Spike Lee is coming for the rematch, betting now on Da 5 Bloods .
- Spike Lee sued the cable television network The Nashville Networtk (TNN) in 1991 for changing its name to “Spike TV”, a lawsuit that never proceeded and today this network is known only as “Spike”.
The long-awaited film by Spike Lee gives us a lot of action and drama, we just have to wait a little. Give 5 Bloods , it’s coming!