Definition of Dakiti
- Beach in Puerto Rico located on the island of Culebra.
- Disco located in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Euphoric, in other words, intense sensation from music and the use of stimulants.
ORIGIN OF DAKITI
The word dakiti has ambiguous ideas regarding its origin. For the beach of Culebra there is no clear record of why it was named that way, in the same way, in the case of the disco. However, the knowledge and fame of the term has been given thanks to Bad Bunny and Jhay Cortez, who named their great musical success that way.
From the above, it can be affirmed that dakiti is an indigenous term of Puerto Rico. Despite not having its intrinsic meaning, a way has been sought to relate it to terms of the urban and party environment such as euphoria.
Like many other words that urban music has made known, the use of dakiti has spread massively and has reached countries totally unrelated to the term. For this reason, although it is not an official term, it is used more and more by the population from different languages.
CURIOSITIES OF DAKITI
- Culebra, the island on which Dakiti Beach is located, has one of the 5 most beautiful beaches in the world, namely Flamenco Beach.
- Dakiti is a song by Bad Bunny and Jhay Cortez that has had great success all over the world. In addition to this, his video has been one of the most viewed in history after only 24 hours of its launch.