Definition of Distrave
Distrave, is not a word recognized by the RAE, however, it is used colloquially in Colombia to describe a person who makes a fool of himself.
- “Did you see the video that Julio uploaded singing?”
- “Yeah, it makes it lousy. Hahaha that was distracting ”.
In addition, it could also be used as a synonym for relaxation or play .
- “Julia, what happened between you and Ángel? Are they finished? “
- “Yes, that man had me as a pure distraction.”
The term appears very often on the island of Cuba to indicate some jovial or comic event .
- “Hahaha, what a distraction, let’s fuck with you, they are very entertaining.”
This word is often formulated or written as ” distract.” However, they give it the same meaning and validity.
In addition, it should not be confused with the word ” unlock” , which refers to removing an obstacle or obstacles ; release something or someone.
- Distraves SA is a Colombian company dedicated to the production and sales of chicken proteins and derivatives.