Definition of Enchule
- It is a colloquialism of Puerto Rico used to express great attraction, infatuation or whim for a person, especially when this infatuation makes you submissive or submissive.
- By extension, it is said of a woman who is sexually dominated by a “chulo”. That is, by a man who seems very attractive.
- Designates the action of chulo life. In other words, living like a ruffian or a bandit.
SYNONYMS FOR EXAMPLE
- Sentimental addiction
ORIGIN OF ENCHULE
The term enchule is a conjugation of the verb enchular which means to be infatuated with a chulo. The word is also used in the context of urban music and in it wants to express a crush.
Having an enchule is being strongly infatuated with someone or something that you keep thinking about. It is mostly used in a romantic sense. At other times, the term may be assigned sexual connotations.
CURIOSITIES OF ENCHULE
- Enchule is a song performed by Puerto Rican urban music singer Rauw Alejandro, released in September 2020.
- There are many artists of the urban genre who use the word enchule in some of their interpretations, which makes the term increasingly popular among Spanish-speakers.
- Thanks to Rauw Alejandro’s song on Tik Tok, the enchule with a characteristic dance became a trend.