Definition of Kai
- Hawaiian word used to designate the “sea”. Furthermore, it is also used to refer to the ocean in general.
- This term that has been castilianized by filmography means “organization”. That is, a group of people who are associated with a common purpose.
- Formed as “kai kai” it is an ancestral Rapanui practice. It refers to shaping different figures with threads that illustrate the narration of a story.
- It is the interjection in Greek that is translated into Spanish as “and”. In other words, it is a copulative figure that joins two phrases or sentences in a speech.
SYNONYMS FOR KAI
ORIGIN OF KAI
Kai is a Hawaiian term that primarily designates the sea. In addition, this word appears as a very popular masculine name in this state and in other regions of the world.
The Japanese wordカ イis transliterated into Spanish as “kai”. Its meaning is literally “organization”, that is, it designates a group of beings with a certain purpose. The use of this semantics is not part of Spanish outside of the meanings coming from cinema or filmography.
Expressed as kai kai, it is a practice of the Rapanui that has been part of their culture since ancient times. It has been classified as a game, however, it is about shaping different figures with threads with the idea of illustrating a story. This tradition has been passed down for many generations.
In Greek the word monosyllable kai is one of the main interjections of the language. It is equivalent, in most cases, to the copulative figure “y” in the Spanish language. However, it can also be translated depending on the context with interjections such as “then”.
CURIOSITIES OF KAI
- “Cobra Kai” is a series that refers to the successful saga “Karate kid“. The 2018 YouTube series was created by Jon Hurwitz, Hayden Schlossberg, and Josh Heald. It has had great success being one of the most viewed by users since its arrival on Netflix.
- “Kai” is a South Korean rapper who is actually called Kim Jong-in. He has been a part of K-Pop groups such as EXO and SuperM. In addition, he has also dabbled as a soloist in even acting.
- In the popular “Dragon Ball” series, kai kai is a higher-level teleportation technique that can take someone to another planet or even transport many to different universes.