Definition of LOL
- Acronym for Laughing Out Loud.
- Intense and striking laugh. Example: This cat looks a lot like your brother. LOL!
- Laugh. Example: I can’t stop loling, it’s a lot of fun.
- League of Legends. Multiplayer video game developer by Riot Games.
SYNONYMS FOR LOL
- To laugh
ANTONYMS FOR LOL
ORIGIN OF LOL
LOL is a term that was popularized on social networks such as Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, and Whatsapp. Its use is very frequent, especially among the younger population and has a notable presence in today’s digital media.
It is an acronym in English from “Laughing Out Loud”, which translated into Spanish means “Laughing out loud” or “Laughing out loud”. However, LOL also means “Lots of love ” which in Spanish means “Much love”.
CURIOSITIES OF LOL
- LOL is also the acronym for League of Legends, a highly popular video game on the internet that has even been broadcast by the renowned worldwide sports network ESPN.
- In Mayan mythology, LOL is the name given to the Moon, its full name is Lol püné.