Definition of Picha
- Bird or American bird that also receives the name of Zanate or Quiscal. It is a dark colored bird with a small size.
- Food that is spoiled or has a foul odor. For example: The fruit is hot.
- Discharge that appears in the vertices of the eyes and is commonly called lagaña.
- Person who is very angry. An example would be: Manuel is mad with rage.
- It is used to name intercourse. that is to say, it is one of the ways of naming sexual relations. The verb would be exactly pichar.
- Vulgar way of naming the male reproductive system .
- Vulgar way of naming the female reproductive system .
- It is the term used to designate a friend or colleague . Normally, it is used in Cádiz and can also be written “pisha”.
SYNONYMS FOR PICHA
- Virile member
ORIGIN OF PICHA
In the case of the picha bird, it is a Mayan voice that originally gave the carrot its name. From there, the use continued to be given, although today very few people use it that way.
Picha has its origin in the old Castilian Pixa with similar words like picho, pija, bija and pishar. Since its origins this is a colloquial word synonymous with p#nise. It is from this term that the different derivations with sexual connotations are made, used not only in this country, but throughout Latin America.
CURIOSITIES OF PICHA
- “Los Pichas” is a Spanish alternative music band . They have chosen their name because they consider themselves the best colleagues.