Definition of Pilonea
Pilonea is a very characteristic expression of the Dominican Republic that refers to the action of having sexual relations . Exactly, it is when the woman is on top of the man making circular movements.
It is said that this term is used as a desire and emitted from the woman to the man, for example.
“Daddy I want to pilot you.”
This expression is part of the group of words used in the popular Dominican language and its origin is unknown.
Popular Dominican Phrases
- Aplatanao = lacking in intellect
- Buqui = he wants to eat it all
- Chichi = baby
- Concho = public transport vehicle
- Grillo = woman who is not of good to seem
- Jablador = liar
- Jumo = high state of intoxication
- Tomb Dust = someone negative
- Pariguayo = bobo
What is a pylon?
- It is known as a stone in the shape of a container where water originating from a source is stored. It is mostly used as a trough or laundry.
- Pylon also refers to a number of stacked things .
- Sugary bread
Definition of Pilonear
This word refers to the action of mutilating the ears or loosening the ears .
It was a practice widely used in ancient times towards horses to prevent the theft of these animals. Having an unappealing appearance, thieves were self-conscious.
La Berunta and its theme Pilonea
As “ Pilonea ”, the musical theme of dynamic rhythms belonging to the Dominican artist La Berunta is also titled . It is a musical piece released in 2014 that has more than 200K Views on YouTube. The remix of this production was created in collaboration with Paramba and Musicologist .