Definition of Teteo
- Temporary disorder of physical and mental possibilities due to the excessive use of narcotics or alcohol without totally losing consciousness.
- Talk in a joking tone or without being serious. Example: It seems that this naughty boy likes to tease his dad.
- Be divine.
- Milking labor in which the calf is put to suck momentarily on its mother’s udder to make the latter allow the milk to be easily extracted.
SYNONYMS FOR TETEO
ANTONYMS FOR TETEO
ORIGIN OF TETEO
his word is part of the street vocabulary of some areas of Central America and has been popularized by the song of the same name originally performed by the urban artist from the Dominican Republic “You R”.
CURIOSITIES OF TETEO
- This word has been associated with the crowds and parties that take place in the popular neighborhoods of Latin American countries in the midst of the pandemic. Hence, some users comment that due to teteo, infections have not decreased.
- The interpreter of the Teteo Remix, You R, was arrested in January 2021 for an alleged scam against the well-known singer Ricardo Montaner.
- The dance performed by the late former president Alan García during his election campaign is called “teteo dance”.