Definition of V.E.H.N
- Vehn is a very common name or surname in Denmark, it is also possible to find people with this surname in countries such as the United States, Norway.
- Acronym that names the ninth studio album of the Spanish group “Love Of Lesbian”. This acronym literally means “Epic Journey to Nowhere”.
ORIGIN OF V.E.H.N
The acronym VEHN was born to represent the phrase “epic journey to nowhere”, that is, the ninth studio album by the Spanish group “Love of Lesbian”. Santi Balmes and Julian Saldarriaga, members of the group, seek to illustrate what the word “step” means to them in its multiple meanings.
Each step is a journey, for this reason, the album is called “Epic Journey to Nowhere” and not “The Step”. The album went through a 5-year process after the release of “The Poet Halley.” Finally, it was composed of twelve songs and had the collaborations of artists such as “Enrique Bunbury” and “Cristina Martínez”.
CURIOSITIES OF V.E.H.N
- The VEHN album was released on April 16, 2020, however, on April 15 at 8:00 p.m. in Spain, a live pre-release was carried out and broadcast on YouTube.
- The first single belonging to VEHN was released on November 25, 2020. Its name was “Cosmos (antisistema solar)”.
- In “Epic Journey to Nowhere” Love of Lesbian continues to present their indie style that is common in their songs. Also, the entire album revolves around the same theme as “The poet Halley”.