Definition of YHLQMDLG
Surely you are wondering why Bad Bunny used all these lyrics as the title of one of his musical albums, right? … well keep reading, because here in Que-quiere-decir.com we will tell you exactly what is the meaning of yhlqmdlg . Do we start
As we know, Bad Bunny is a Latin trap singer and reggaeton , they are characterized by giving a touch of heartbreak and “I care” for their songs. In this case, it is no different, because you will not be surprised to know that YHLQMDLG means exactly Yo Hago Lo Que Me Da La Gana or ”
I do what I want “.
The Puerto Rican singer has already mentioned these acronyms repeatedly, for example at the end of the music video ( VETE – Bad Bunny ) uploaded on the YouTube platform on Nov 21. 2019.
He has also posted it on his twitter account and has repeatedly tried to subliminally introduce these letters that look like a code.
As the main theme, this album shows a retro aesthetic, typical of the 80s and 90s where the singer’s childhood passed.
It should be noted that in that album there is a song also called YHLQMDLG where the singer thanks his fans.
- The second video clip with more reproductions on YouTube of Bad Bunny, is Amorfoda , a term that was created by him, running Spanish and Portuguese.
- Bad Bunny has already used the acronym to create the titles of his videos, such as RLNDT , referring to Rolandito , a missing child.
- On February 29, 2020, premieres on YouTube “The Hard”, a song that is part of his album YHLQMDLG
- All the songs in this album have a music video that revolves around a child doing various things inside his room.
- The cover of YHLQMDLG shows a boy, presumably Bad Bunny, riding a bicycle through a neighborhood shrouded in chaos.
- On the cover of the album, a flying car appears as a link to the song Gremlin 77 of the Mexican group Vainilla that talks about this car.
Main search trends for YHLQMDLG:
- what is YHLQMDLG for Bad Bunny
- YHLQMDLG Spanish translation
- Meaning of YHLQMDLG in Puerto Rico
- YHLQMDLG meaning