Definition of YHLQMDLG
- Alphabetic code that can be used for different purposes, that is, as a password, acronym or another.
- An acronym that summarizes the phrase “yo hago lo que me da la gana” (“I do whatever I want”) and that has been used by Bad Bunny to name a musical album and also a song.
SYNONYMS FOR YHLQMDLG
- I do what I want
- Nobody inhibits me from anything
- I am free
- I am not accountable to anyone
ORIGIN OF YHLQMDLG
YHLQMDLG is an acronym created and used by the Puerto Rican artist Bad Bunny. Long before launching the album that he calls this way the artist had already made use of these lyrics in his different publications on social networks.
The connotation of YHLQMDLG is directed at rebellion and opposition to authority. It is possible that this responds to inhibitions of the artist’s past, since the entire album focuses on an environment similar to that of previous decades. In other words, to the time when the artist was a child and later a young man.
CURIOSITIES OF YHLQMDLG
- Bad Bunny has already used the acronym to create the titles of his songs and albums before. For example, RLNDT referring to Rolandito, a missing child.
- The album “YHLQMDLG” was released in February 2020 and quickly became a total success with the public.
- All the songs on this album have a music video that revolves around a boy doing various things in his room.
- The YHLQMDLG cover shows a boy, presumably Bad Bunny, riding a bike through a neighborhood shrouded in chaos.